The Directorate of University Advancement and Institutional Development is an extension of the Office of the Vice Chancellor in charge of; Resource Mobilization, Partnerships, Government and Alumni Relations, Governance Support, Business Modelling of Income Generating Units (IGUs) and Asset Commercialization.
"A Strategic Unit of the University that supports teaching, research and community service in support of the University’s Vision”
"To develop high-quality facilities, equipment, research and scholarship fund, promote industry-university cooperation and internationalization in order to enhance global competitiveness and achieve a World Class University status"
1. To enhance resources mobilization;
2. To create value adding partnership and collaborations;
3. To grow university’s endowment fund;
4. To initiate and develop the University real estate.
5. To boost commercialization of research