Mr. Brian Ouma, Director of University Advancement and Institutional Development has been appointed as the Acting Chief Operations Officer (COO). The COO is a new position which was created during the governance reforms of 2021. The COO is in charge of all administrative operations in the university.
Mr. Leonard Kirui has been appointed to the Directorate of University Advancement as the Assistant Accountant. Fomerly, Mr. Kirui was at the Finance Department, Expenditure Section on the same capacity.
Ms. Beatrice N. Kimuyu has been appointed to the Directorate of University Advancement as the Marketing Officer (Alumni Affairs). Fomerly, Ms. Kimuyu was at the University of Nairobi Alumni Assosiation (UONAA) on the same capacity.
Mr. Keneth Sawe has been appointed to the Directorate of University Advancement as the Deputy Director (Alumni Affairs). Fomerly, Mr. Sawe was the Executive Director, University of Nairobi Alumni Assosiation (UONAA).
|Resumption of On Campus Learning 2020/21/22 Academic Year||
RESUMPTION OF ON CAMPUS LEARNING 2020/21/22 ACADEMIC YEAR
The University of Nairobi wishes to inform the following groups of students that the resumption dates of the 2020/21/22 Academic are as follows:
– Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, BVM Years I-III (3 weeks)
– Faculty of Vet. Medicine, BVM Years IV & V (6 weeks)
-B.Sc. Leather Science & Technology Year I-IV (3 weeks)
Faculty of Agriculture:
- BSc. Food Science & Technology Year I-IV
- BSc. Food Nutrition& Dietetics Year I-III
- BSc. Agriculture Year I & IV
- BSc. Agricultural Education& Extension Year I & II
- BSc. Agriculture. (Crop Science and Crop Protection Majors)Year III
- BSc. Horticulture Year I & IV
- BSc. Agroecosystems Management Year I
-All undergraduates and post graduates Years I to V.
-Bachelor Construction. Management Years II-IV
- Bachelor of Architecture & Architectural Studies Years I to VI
- B.A. Planning Year I
- Centre for Biotechnology and Bio-Informatics – Year II Research
- School of Physical and Biological Sciences - All undergraduates & Post graduates
-B.A Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B.A. Anthropology Year II second Semester
- B.A. Anthropology Year III First Semester.